A healing environment, exceptional medical services and personalized family attention are all part of your care at Hudson Hospital & Clinic. Learn about our mission, vision and values – Who We Are.
To improve health and well-being in partnership with our members, patients and community
Health as it could be, affordability as it must be, through relationships built on trust
Excellence, Compassion, Partnership, Integrity
People, Health, Experience, Stewardship
A few facts:
- 25 bed Critical Access Hospital, 1,500 annual inpatient admissions
- Western Wisconsin's only Hospitalist Services and the region's only 24/7 Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Birth Center nursing staff ranks in the top three percent nationwide according to Press Ganey patient survey data
- Internationally recognized, award-winning Healing Arts Program
- A leader in sustainability efforts within the HealthPartners family of organizations
- Installed high-definition technology in the Surgery & Procedure Center
- Installed a new 160-slice Toshiba CT Scanner offering patients a 40% reduction in radiation dose
- A regional partner of The Cancer Center of Western Wisconsin
- In 2010, contributed $3.8 million in community benefits
- In 2011, expanded our pediatric specialty services to include the Pediatric Chemotherapy and Infusion Center
- Hudson Hospital & Clinic campus has over 200 credentialed medical staff
What distinguishes us?
- Emergency Center – With the region's only 24/7 emergency medicine physicians, it's no wonder why more and more people turn to our Emergency Center for their care with over 10,000 visits each year.
- Birth Center – We have become known for delivering the area’s premier birthing experiences, which is why Birth Center volumes have doubled in the last five years. We offer Epidural and waterbirth birthing options.
- Measured success – We were highly successful in the 2011 survey by The Joint Commission.
- Meeting demand – We are continually adding primary and specialty physicians to meet the growing health care demands in our region.
The following partner providers are also located on Hudson Hospital & Clinic campus:
- Associated Eye Care
- Hudson Physicians
- St. Croix Orthopaedics
- Hudson Hearing & Speech Clinic
- Interventional Pain Specialists of WI
Located in our 901 Dominion facility:
- Programs for Change (Alcohol & Substance Abuse Recovery Care)
- Hudson Counseling Services