As part of the HealthPartners family of care, we embrace a patient and family centered approach to caring for our community. You will find a healing environment, exceptional medical services and personalized family attention – all part of your care at Hudson Hospital & Clinic. Our mission: Improve health and well-being in partnership with our members, patients and community. Our vision: Health as it could be, affordability as it must be, through relationships built on trust.
Learn about our mission, vision and values – Who We Are.
To improve health and well-being in partnership with our members, patients and community
Health as it could be, affordability as it must be, through relationships built on trust
Excellence, Compassion, Partnership, Integrity
People, Health, Experience, Stewardship
A few facts:
- Opened in 1953, joined HealthPartners in 2009
- 25 bed Critical Access Hospital, 1,500 annual inpatient admissions
- More than 10,000 Emergency Center and 10,000 Specialty Clinics patients annually
- Western Wisconsin's only Hospitalist Services and the region's only 24/7 Emergency Medicine Physicians
- About 60 medical staff (many more credentialed and active)
- Birth Center nursing staff ranks in the top 90 percent nationwide according to Press Ganey patient survey data
- Internationally recognized, award-winning Healing Arts Program
- Nationally and locally recognized, award-winning sustainability efforts
- A regional partner of The Cancer Center of Western Wisconsin
- In 2011, expanded our specialty services to include the Pediatric Chemotherapy and Infusion Center
- In 2013, celebrated Anniversary Event - 60 years in the community and 10 years on the new campus
- In 2014, opened the new Medical Office Building for outpatient and specialty care services. Received national recognition: Top 20 Critical Access Hospital and two Practice Greenhealth awards
- In 2014, contributed nearly $3 million in community benefits
- In 2015 & 2016, received national recognition: Top 16 Critical Access Hospitals to achieve Top 100 CAH designation five years in a row. Received Top 25 Environmental Excellence award from Practice Greenhealth.
- In 2016, Hudson Hospital Foundation raised over $55,000 to support Children’s Health Literacy - including the HealthPartners Reach Out & Read program, and the Little Free Library Health Action Books program. The Foundation also raised $100,000 for Hudson’s first universal playground at Weitkamp Park. The universal playground allows children of all abilities to play together.
What distinguishes us?
- Emergency Center – With the region's only 24/7 emergency medicine physicians, it's no wonder why more and more people turn to our Emergency Center for their care with over 10,000 visits each year.
- Birth Center – We have become known for delivering the area’s premier birthing experiences, which is why Birth Center volumes have doubled in the last five years. We offer Epidural and waterbirth birthing options.
- Measured success – We were highly successful in the 2011 survey by The Joint Commission.
- Meeting demand – We are continually adding primary and specialty physicians to meet the growing health care demands in our region.
The following partner providers are also located on Hudson Hospital & Clinic campus:
- Associated Eye Care
- Hudson Physicians
- Twin Cities Orthopaedics
- Amdahl Hearing Clinic
- Interventional Pain Specialists of WI
Questions or Concerns?
Contact the confidential Patient Account Representative line at 715-531-6020.
Find out more about us here: