Through a unique partnership with The Phipps Center for the Arts, original artwork is installed throughout the entire campus, including patient rooms. Exhibits are carefully selected for their ability to inspire, reduce stress and create diversion, particularly for people going through challenging times. Art exhibits are changed continually, creating a whole new experience upon your next visit.
During COVID-19, our healing arts program invites you to create your own mail art. We encourage you to disconnect from screens and social media and engage in a more tactile and creative activity. You can learn more about the history of mail art here and use templates to create your own here.
Our healing arts program:
- Offers an art enriched environment that supports staff and efforts to provide optimal care
- Encourages regional artists provide appropriate art for display throughout the health campus
- 150 pieces of art on display at any given time
- Encourage a strong relationship with the community through this unique public arts program and quarterly public receptions to meet the artists
- Recipient of the 2009 Wisconsin Governor's Award in Support of the Arts
- View the Healing Arts Photo Gallery
Healing Arts Exhibition Artists Reception - offered quarterly - watch for more information
Healing Arts on exhibit now:
- Gloria Adrian, oil
- Becca Cerra, sculpture & photography
- Carmen Duran, acrylic
- Danelle Griner, mixed media
- Nicole Hoekstra, photography
- Steph Kunze, graphite
- Jesse Lang, oil on canvas
- Medicine Men Series, lithographs
- Outdoor Painters of Minnesota, group exhibit
- Marie Panlener, watercolor
- Marilyn Rau, acrylic
- Tropical Wings, student group exhibit
Hudson Hospital & Clinic encourages the community to visit our facilities to see the healing artwork that is displayed throughout our campus. Stop by Monday through Sunday between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Due to patient privacy and hospital security policies, some areas where artwork is displayed may be restricted. To learn more or to schedule a group artwork tour, please contact Chelsea Long at 715.531.6059 or Chelsea.K.Long@healthpartners.com.