Through a unique partnership with The Phipps Center for the Arts, original artwork is installed throughout the entire campus, including patient rooms. Exhibits are carefully selected for their ability to inspire, reduce stress and create diversion, particularly for people going through challenging times. Art exhibits are changed continually, creating a whole new experience upon your next visit.
Our healing arts program:
- Offers an art enriched environment that supports staff and efforts to provide optimal care
- Encourages regional artists provide appropriate art for display throughout the health campus
- 150 pieces of art on display at any given time
- Encourage a strong relationship with the community through this unique public arts program and quarterly public receptions to meet the artists
- Recipient of the 2009 Wisconsin Governor's Award in Support of the Arts
Healing Arts on exhibit now:
Artists on view:
Carole Ann Frocillo
Jeannine Spooner Kitzhaber
James E. Springett
Our Town, group exhibit
The public is invited to meet and celebrate the exhibiting artists at receptions held quarterly. For more information about the Healing Arts program call (715) 531-6059.
The next Healing Arts Exhibition: Artists Reception Friday, February 3, 2017, 6 - 8 p.m. at Hudson Hospital & Clinic. View the Healing Arts current exhibiting artists map.