Date: Sunday, July 24, 1‑3 p.m. Safety course takes about 30 minutes
Location: Lakefront Park - Bathhouse (North of the bandshell) during Riverfest
Cost Free; Parent must be present
Questions: Contact Heidi Hoschka, RN, Trauma Coordinator, (715) 531-6543
Sponsors: Hudson Hospital & Clinic, PowerUp, Hudson Police Department, Art Doyle’s Spokes & Pedals,
River Valley Trails, St. Croix EMS & Rescue and Wisconsin Bike Federation
Learn more here - Bike Safety flyer
Don’t miss this opportunity to tune up those wheels for a safe ride this summer! Get your bikes rolling at this free Bike Safety Event for kids ages 5 to 12, and the whole family is welcome to attend. Bring your bikes and helmets to have them checked for safe performance. Learn about and practice the most current bike safety rules and bike safety skills. Bike helmets purchased through a generous grant from Hudson Daybreak Rotary and West Central Regional Trauma Advisory Council.
During the Event:
- Bike and helmet checks by trained staff
- Trained bicycle safety staff will escort your child through the safety course
- Bike and helmet safety information available
- Registered participants will be entered into a drawing to win a new bicycle donated by River Valley Trails
- Games, prizes and snacks!
- Super hero “Chomp” appearance!