Hi, I'm Rosa Magnus, volunteer & HR coordinator, Hudson Hospital & Clinic. Welcome to my blog!
This week we celebrate National Volunteer Appreciation Week!
National Volunteer Appreciation Week is an opportunity to celebrate our Hudson Hospital & Clinic volunteers for their service to our patients, visitors and staff.
In 2014 with 140 volunteers, close to 11,500 hours were contributed and we are so thankful for their dedication and hearts. On Tuesday, April 14 a luncheon was held at beautiful Camp St. Croix in honor of the volunteers who have given so much over the years:
- 15 Years - Jackie Hildebrand
- 10 Years - Donna Anderson, Bud Ayres, Dolores Haglund, Dick Herberg, Joan Hess, Eileen McGlynn, Lana Sjoberg , Marian Webber & Joe Warnert
- 5 Years - Vicki Bolton, Linda Letournea & Fong Vue
Volunteers are also recognized for hours of service. They include:
- Bob McGrew with 859 hours
- Dave McDonald with 561 hours
- Ron Krueger and Beth Polgreen with more than 400 hours
- Dick Metzger and Margaret Webb with more than 300 hours
- Dick Brown, Lyle Fridlund, Lorraine McGrew, Anne-Marie McDonald & Jennifer VanDyke with more than 200 hours of service
We are very appreciative of all of our volunteers especially during this very special time!