Monica Stiles, MD
Dr. Monica Stiles is a board certified endocrinologist who works with patients and their families to prevent, manage and treat diabetes through the use of personalized care plan. Dr. Stiles also treats a variety of hormonal disorders. She is board certified with the American Board of Internal Medicine and Subspecialty Boards in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism.
- Pituitary problems
- Calcium disorders
- Male hypogonadism
- Adrenal tumors/dysfunction
- Polycycstic ovarian syndrome
- Thyroid cancer management
- Thyroid nodule biopsy
- Medical School - University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health 2003
- Residency - Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center 2006
- Fellowship - University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Memberships - American Diabetes Association (ADA) and the Endocrine Society
Endocrinologists specialize in the diagnosis, treatment and management of disorders of the endocrine glands (includign the thyroid, adrena and pituitary glands), such as diabetes, hormonal and hyperthyroidism. Learn more about our Endocrinology services.