Important information during COVID-19
We require all patients and visitors to wear a mask or face covering while in our hospitals. We’re also screening all patients and visitors for symptoms of COVID-19.
For safety reasons, we only allow one adult visitor per patient, per day. No visitors are allowed for patients with COVID-19. Exceptions to these policies include:
• Newborn, special care nursery and pediatric patients: Parents and/or legal guardians (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
• Birth center patients: Two support persons, including a doula (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
• Patients who need additional assistance: A caregiver or attendant
• Compassionate care patients (end-of-life patients)
We’re encouraging patients to find other ways to connect with their loved ones, such as FaceTime, Skype or setting up Google Duo (PDF). Our patient care teams can help arrange video chats and more.
If you need in-person or emergency care, don’t delay. We’re open and ready to care for you, with rigorous safety and cleaning protocols in place to help keep you healthy. To see if you should be tested for COVID-19, please visit our COVID-19 testing page.
Care is available in many ways, including video visits. You can talk with your doctor and receive the same personalized care, expert answers and a treatment plan tailored to you. We’re also offering in-person visits, phone visits and our 24/7 online clinic, virtuwell.com. Schedule an appointment online or call your clinic. For more information on COVID-19 visit our COVID-19 information page.
Heart conditions treatment
We offer comprehensive cardiology services for the diagnosis and treatment of heart conditions and the vascular system.
Meet the Docs:
HealthPartners Clinic Hudson Information
Some of our Heart Care Center services include:
- Complete range of cardiology services offering local cardiologist access and choice
- Specialized cardiac imaging and diagnostic testing
- Lipid, cholesterol and other risk factor management
- Cardiac device clinic (management of pacemaker and defibrillator implants)
- Phase 2 and 3 cardiac rehabilitation after a cardiac event such as heart attack
- Cardiac education & support groups
- Personalized and coordinated care with your primary doctor by a cardiac nurse specialist
- Cardiac level I Emergency Response in partnership with Regions Hospital Heart Center and St. Croix EMS & Rescue
Heart Care Information
We partner with Regions Heart Center for patients who require a higher level of heart care and/or heart surgery.