Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re making it safer and easier for you to get the care you need. With that in mind, video visits and phone visits are often available.
Video chat with our doctors on any device to get personalized care and treatment.
Call your clinic to see if a video or phone visit is an option for you.
A note on in-person clinic visits: For our patients’ safety, we’re delaying all in-person clinic visits, elective surgeries and nonessential radiology services during the COVID-19 outbreak. If you have an existing appointment, we’ll call you and help you reschedule.
Heart conditions treatment
We offer comprehensive cardiology services for the diagnosis and treatment of heart conditions and the vascular system.
Meet the Docs:
HealthPartners Clinic Hudson Information
Some of our Heart Care Center services include:
- Complete range of cardiology services offering local cardiologist access and choice
- Specialized cardiac imaging and diagnostic testing
- Lipid, cholesterol and other risk factor management
- Cardiac device clinic (management of pacemaker and defibrillator implants)
- Phase 2 and 3 cardiac rehabilitation after a cardiac event such as heart attack
- Cardiac education & support groups
- Personalized and coordinated care with your primary doctor by a cardiac nurse specialist
- Cardiac level I Emergency Response in partnership with Regions Hospital Heart Center and St. Croix EMS & Rescue
Heart Care Information
We partner with Regions Heart Center for patients who require a higher level of heart care and/or heart surgery.