Important information during COVID-19
We require all patients and visitors to wear a mask or face covering while in our hospitals. We’re also screening all patients and visitors for symptoms of COVID-19.
For safety reasons, we only allow one adult visitor per patient, per day. No visitors are allowed for patients with COVID-19. Exceptions to these policies include:
• Newborn, special care nursery and pediatric patients: Parents and/or legal guardians (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
• Birth center patients: Two support persons, including a doula (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
• Patients who need additional assistance: A caregiver or attendant
• Compassionate care patients (end-of-life patients)
We’re encouraging patients to find other ways to connect with their loved ones, such as FaceTime, Skype or setting up Google Duo (PDF). Our patient care teams can help arrange video chats and more.
If you need in-person or emergency care, don’t delay. We’re open and ready to care for you, with rigorous safety and cleaning protocols in place to help keep you healthy. To see if you should be tested for COVID-19, please visit our COVID-19 testing page.
Care is available in many ways, including video visits. You can talk with your doctor and receive the same personalized care, expert answers and a treatment plan tailored to you. We’re also offering in-person visits, phone visits and our 24/7 online clinic, virtuwell.com. Schedule an appointment online or call your clinic. For more information on COVID-19 visit our COVID-19 information page.
Specialty clinic services for the diagnosis and management (including surgery) of disorders of the urinary tract in both males and females, as well as specializing in the male reproductive system.
HealthPartners Clinic Hudson Information
Services & Treatments
Care for men and women
Pelvic Health program (urogynecology)
Prostate care and treatment
Enlarged prostate treatment
Minimally invasive surgies
Laser treatment of the prostate
No scalpel vasectomy
Other services include:
- Continence treatment – information, counseling, and treatment for women and men dealing with incontinence
- Kidney disorders – information on kidney disease, counseling, traditional and minimally invasive kidney stone treatments, including lithotripsy using the latest technology
- Prostate care and treatment – treating benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate cancer
- Urology treatments – offering patients state-of-the-art treatment for urological problems through advanced laparoscopy and minimally invasive surgery
Meet the Doc: