Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Here for you and ready to help.
Care is available in many ways, including video visits. You can talk with your doctor and receive the same personalized care, expert answers and a treatment plan tailored to you. We’re also offering in-person visits, phone visits and our 24/7 online clinic, virtuwell.com.
We’re also offering convenient COVID-19 drive-up testing at several locations across our care system. Take our online screening to determine if you should be tested. For more information on COVID-19 visit our COVID-19 information page.
We offer an advanced approach to the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of vascular disease. Vascular disease is any illness or injury that affects the circulatory system. Age, hereditary factors and certain lifestyle behaviors may cause arteries to narrow or clog and become unable to circulate oxygen-rich blood throughout the body.
Decreased circulation causes tissue damage or death. It can lead to serious health problems including heart attack, stroke or kidney failure. Most commonly, it affects the heart, brain and legs.
Like heart disease, vascular disease is silent in its early stages and symptoms often go undiagnosed. Although vascular disease doesn't go away, the earlier it is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat.
HealthPartners Clinic Hudson Information
Care for vascular disease include:
- Peripheral arterial disease/peripheral vascular disease
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Carotid artery disease
- Varicose vein disease
- Dialysis access
- Deep vein thrombosis and other venous disorders
Our comprehensive approach includes:
- Assessment - Specialists will evaluate your medical history.
- Diagnostic testing - High tech imaging techniques help determine the cause of disease.
- Treatment options - Specialists will discuss treatment options with you. Depending on your diagnosis, treatment may include non-surgical therapies, minimally invasive treatments or surgery.
- Follow-up - After treatment, we'll work with you to help you get and stay healthy.
- Disease prevention & education - We'll make sure you have all the information you need about vascular disease.
Meet the Doc: