Continuing Care Program
The Continuing Care program focuses on deepening the individual’s commitment to recovery and learning to manage his or her disease to assure an optimal lifestyle. Groups are designed to strengthen the individual’s sober support network.
Topics addressed in Continuing Care include: guilt, shame, and forgiveness, cross addictions, codependence, spirituality, anger management, coping skills, financial recovery, healthy relationships, family recovery, relapse process, daily inventory, and goal setting. In addition to this program, participants are encouraged to attend community support groups.
- Monday evenings, 6 - 8 p.m. for men
- Tuesday mid-day, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. for men and women
- Tuesday evenings, 6 - 8 p.m. for women
- Thursday mid-day, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. for men and women
- Thursday evenings, 6 - 8 p.m. for men
Registration: Completion of an intake assessment is required prior to registration. To schedule an intake assessment, call (715) 531-6755.
Cost: For current cost, call (715) 531-6755. Qualifying medical insurance accepted.