Registration & Financial Information
To register or receive additional information about any Programs for Change program,
call (715) 531-6755.
- Registration will require a photo ID, Health Insurance ID card (if applicable), and any required payment.
- A meeting with a program counselor is required for most programs to assess individual needs. Preparing for a successful intake assessment requires the gathering and review of a large amount of information. If for some reason you need to cancel or reschedule, please call as soon as possible.
- In the event of bad weather or poor driving conditions, call Hudson Hospital & Clinic at (715) 531-6000 to verify if sessions have been canceled.
Financial assistance is available for those unable to pay for health care services. Applicants who meet income eligibility requirements, and are unable to access other financial aid programs, may be relieved of a portion of their bill. Contact the Programs for Change office coordinator at (715) 531-6755 for more information.
- We contract with many health insurance carriers, including Medicare and Wisconsin Medicaid. Contact your insurance provider directly for individual coverage. Hudson Hospital & Clinic will file claims on your behalf.
- Hudson Hospital & Clinic collects co-payments and/or estimated co-insurance amounts at the time of service.
- Full payment of services is required within 30 days of billing. If necessary, our Business office can work with you to establish a payment plan.
- Payment in full is required for assessment appointments at the time of the appointment.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards are accepted.
If you do not have health insurance:
- Financial assistance information is offered at registration. Click here to obtain free copies of the Financial Assistance policy and application form online.
- Hudson Hospital offers financial assistance to anyone needing help with paying a hospital bill. Information on eligibility, how to apply and how financial assistance is calculated is described in the Financial Assistance policy.
- Hudson Hospital Financial Payment Information