Using state-of-the art equipment, Hudson Hospital & Clinic Imaging Center performs safe, non-surgical testing to help diagnose your condition. Our experienced team of Technologists and Radiologists are available to answer any questions you may have and will make you feel as comfortable as possible throughout your visit.
We offer same day mammogram appointments as well as many other same day appointment options.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call (715) 531-6437.
We offer the following services:
- Bone density or DXA scans - used for the diagnosis of bone disease, including osteoporosis
- CT (Computed Tomography) Scans - used to create detailed cross sectional images of internal organs, bones, soft tissue and blood vessels. Sometimes involves the use of a contrast agent or “dye “given by mouth, injected into a vein, or both.
- Digital Mammography (3D) - used to screen for breast cancer and lumps that are too small to be felt. Learn more here.
- Fluoroscopy - obtains “live” x-ray images, is often used to observe the digestive track or can be used during diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) - uses a powerful magnetic field, radio frequency pulses, and computers to produce detailed images of virtually any internal body structure
- Nuclear Medicine - produces a physiologic image of specific body process and can be used to assist in the diagnosis of conditions found in the gall bladder, kidneys, or thyroid. In addition, many nuclear scans are conducted with cardiac testing to assess the blood flow to heart muscles and to look for the presence of blocked arteries
- PET/CT Scan - diagnostic, imaging procedure that provides information about the body’s chemistry, cell function, and location of disease
- Ultrasound - uses high frequency sound waves to produce an images of structures inside your body
- X-Ray (general radiography) – uses low dose radiation to make images that help to diagnose disease
What is the difference between an X-Ray, MRI, CT scan, or Ultrasound? Find out here.
Click to learn about the Breast Health Center at Lakeview Hospital (a partnership with Hudson Hospital & Clinic, Westfields Hospital & Clinic and Lakeview Hospital)