When injury, illness, or post-surgical conditions slow you down, rehabilitative therapy can play a crucial role in improving your life, help to speed your recovery and decrease your chance of re-injury. It’s comforting to know you can receive that care close to home. Our Rehabilitation Center offers both inpatient and outpatient services.
Appointments: (715) 531-6400
Hours: M-Th 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
F 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Hudson Hospital & Clinic
Rehabilitation Center Services:
- Orthopedic rehabilitation services – We provide treatment of sports related injuries, workers injured on-the-job, post-surgical patients, pediatric patients, and stroke patients, patients with MS, spinal cord injuries, or patients recovering from accidents.
- Low back/Neck stabilization program – Treatment of spinal pain with core stabilization exercises
- Balance/Falls assessment – Treatment with the balance Biodex SD and assessment program to improve balance, coordination and gait
- Manual Therapy – Used to enhance motion and decrease pain with spine and extremity orthopedic patients
- Hand Therapy – Rehabilitation of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder. We offer a Certified Hand Therapist skilled in evaluation and treatment of wrist and hand injuries providing splints
- Orthopedic Therapy – Post-surgical evaluation and treatment following procedures for carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, wrist, hand or finger fractures and sports or work related injuries.
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) – Provides an individualized plan of care based on patients’ needs and goals. Therapists teach adaptive and restorative techniques for self-care management.
- A medically supervised program that helps improve the health and well-being of people who have heart problems, have had heart procedures or surgery.
- Program includes monitored exercises, and education in Exercise, Nutrition, Stress and Relaxation, Medication Management and Living Well with Heart Disease.
Speech Language Pathology
- We provide diagnosis and treatment for disorders related to speech, language, cognitive communication, voice, swallowing, and fluency.
- Treatment for improving speech and swallowing after injury, stroke or illness
- Women’s Health – We offer treatment for pregnancy pain, postpartum pain and osteoporosis. We use biofeedback and education to treat pelvic floor dysfunctions such as vaginal pain and incontinence.
- Lymphedema – We offer gentle massage techniques and compression therapy to manage chronic edema. Our therapists are certified in Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) and Complex
- Decongestive Therapy (CDT).
- Wound Care – We provide treatment using wound care dressings and cleaning techniques to treat arterial, venous and pressure wounds. Our wound care clinic patients are overseen by both a physician and therapist.
- Graston Technique – We use a specialized technique and Graston instruments to detect and treat scar tissue and restrictions that affect normal function.