The Basic Life Support Health Care Provider Class is designed to prepare a wide variety of healthcare professionals to recognize several life-threatening emergencies and to provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in victims of all ages.
This class is intended for licensed and certified healthcare workers (i.e., physicians, nurses, PAs, EMTs, RTs, PTs, CNAs, CMAs, dental workers) as well as for students in healthcare fields who need CPR certification.
All CPR classes have the following requirements:
- Attendees must pre-register
- Registration deadline is one week prior to the class
- A minimum of four participants is needed to conduct the class
Information for all class participants:
Please wear loose, comfortable clothing. You will be practicing skills that require working on your hands and knees, bending, standing, and lifting. If you have any physical conditions that might prevent these activities, please tell one of the instructors when you arrive for the course. The instructors may be able to adjust the equipment if you have back, knee, or hip problems. If you are uncertain about participating in a CPR class, please call (715) 531-6588.
To register, choose one of the following:
- by phone at (715) 531-6588
- download a form: MS Word and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- print a form: PDF (print version only) and mail to: Hudson Hospital and Clinic, Community CPR and First Aid Program, 901 Dominion Drive, Hudson, WI 54016
If you do not receive confirmation that your online registration was recieved, please call (715) 531-6588.
- January 12, from 6 - 10 p.m.
- March 3, from 8 a.m. - Noon
- April 4, from Noon - 4 p.m.
- June 23, from 8 a.m. - Noon
- July 19, from 6 - 10 p.m.
- July 28, from 8 a.m. - Noon
- September 5, from Noon - 4 p.m.
- September 29, from 8 a.m. - Noon
- November 15, from 6 - 10 p.m.
- December 15, from 8 a.m. - Noon
Location: Community Education Center, 901 Dominion Drive, Hudson, WI
Cost: $50 per person. Fee includes textbook and course completion card.