Hudson, Wis. – Hudson Hospital & Clinic is teaming up with community partners to offer a free bike safety rodeo on Sunday, June 9.
Children and families can bring their own bikes and helmets to be checked for safe performance. You’ll also have the chance to:
- Bike through a safety obstacle course
- Take part in games and activities and win prizes
- Meet local public safety representatives and register your bike
- Get a free day pass valid at the Hudson YMCA
- Eat healthy snacks and meet Chomp, the PowerUp superhero carrot
- Take part in a “learn to ride” station for all ages
Bikes for all ages and adaptive bikes will be available for use at the event. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Hudson Bike Safety Rodeo event details:
Date: Sunday, June 9, 2019
Time: 2:30 to 5 p.m.
Location: Hudson YMCA, Skate Park and Teen Center, 2211 Vine Street, Hudson, WI 54016
Registration: healthpartnerslocalcare.org/bikerodeo2019. Register by June 1 for an extra chance to win a kid’s bike or bike accessory gift basket.