Hudson Hospital & Clinic has been hailed as a Green Master by the Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council. Being recognized as a 2018 Green Master means that Hudson Hospital & Clinic is one of the top 20 percent of participating organizations in Wisconsin for its sustainability efforts.
The announcement was made at the 11th Annual Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council Conference on December 13 in Madison, Wisconsin.
Recent sustainability efforts at Hudson Hospital & Clinic include:
• Continuing to replace light fixtures with LED options;
• A medicine drop box available to the community;
• Mechanical equipment upgrades to reduce energy consumption;
• Paper reduction initiatives;
• A free community electronics recycling event.
Watch a video on more, ongoing sustainability initiatives at Hudson and across our hospitals and clinics in the St. Croix Valley and western Wisconsin.
The Green Masters program is a recognition and assessment program developed by the Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council.