Hudson Hospital & Clinic is making progress with the renovation of existing hospital space – as part of the new medical office building construction project. The project includes newly renovated space for:
Pharmacy - the new outpatient pharmacy will be prominently featured at the corner of the connection and main street
- Over-the-counter products will be displayed in the entryway of the new pharmacy.
- A consultation room will be available in the new outpatient pharmacy that will give patients and pharmacists a private area to discuss their care.
- Cafe - expanded dining area for approximately 44
- Comfortable casual chairs (similar to coffee shop seating)
- Increased space in the new café are for additional art work supporting our healing arts program
- The new public bathrooms will be slightly larger than the previous public bathrooms
- Conference Center - three conference rooms, capacity to use single or all three as one room
- Conference Center AV equipment includes iPads to control the system and 80″ screens
- The history wall memorabilia display cabinets will have a new home outside each of the new conference rooms
- Staff computer room Includes four workstations
- Sleep Center - the new sleep center will have two comfortable patient sleep rooms and adequate space for staff
- Provider Lounge
The entire project is on schedule and on budget. The provider lounge, sleep center, pharmacy and conference rooms are expected to be open mid-September. The cafe and kitchen is expected for completion at the end of September.