Hudson Hospital Financial Payment Information
Payment for Hudson Hospital Services
All patients (or responsible parties) are required to make arrangements for payment of their bill. Health insurance coverage including Medicare or Medicaid will be filed on the patient’s behalf by the hospital business office with payment assigned to the hospital. We will also file secondary coverage, if applicable, after the primary insurance has processed your claim. You are responsible for payment of any remaining balance.
If payment is unable to be obtained using the information you supplied, the account will be automatically transferred to “self pay” and payment will be directly requested from you.
Other payment information:
- The hospital will collect co-payments asdetermined by your insurance carrier at thetime of service.
- Cosmetic or elective services, which are not covered by insurance, must be paid in full in advance of the service.
- You may receive more than one bill for services. Your physician, surgeon, radiologist, or other specialist will bill you separately.
- Hospital bills are due in full within 30 days of billing.
- To pay online, go to Online Patient Services at healthpartners.com.
- If you are unable to pay the balance in full, we will work with you to establish a payment plan according to Hudson Hospital payment policy. Please contact Patient Financial Services at (715) 531-6220.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted.
If You Do Not Have Health Insurance
- If you are unable to pay the balance in full, a payment plan must be established with Patient Financial Services by calling (715) 531-6220 during weekday business hours.
- All patients (or responsible parties) are required to make arrangements for payment of their bill.
- The hospital will request up to 50 percent of an estimated balance at the time of service.
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cardsare accepted.
Financial Assistance Opportunities
Questions about Your Bill or Payment Responsibilities?