Volunteers help us every day, contributing to our mission and vision. The experiences volunteers provide to our hospital, guests, and community enhances the care we provide at Hudson Hospital & Clinic.
We offer a variety of opportunities. Share your gifts, compassion and energy in any of the following positions. View our current openings.
Meet new friends, share your talents and learn new skills!
Benefits of Volunteering
- Flexible hours
- Free and easy parking
- Friendly work environment
- Opportunity to explore new careers
- Gift shop discount
- Membership discount at our Fitness Center & Fitness/Wellness Studio
- Beverage/meal coupon for the day of volunteering
- Recognition at annual volunteer appreciation event
How to become a Volunteer
- Apply online here
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older
- Must make at least a six month commitment
- Complete a brief health screening process that includes a review of your immunizations and a blood draw to test for exposure to tuberculosis
- Criminal background checks are completed if you are 18 years of age or older
If you have questions or would like more information about volunteering at Hudson Hospital & Clinic, please contact Erin Jennings, Volunteer & Events Coordinator at (715) 531-6070 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to receiving your application.